Thursday, February 11, 2010

Naked Hippie On Bike: Take 1

Who the hell could enjoy Greek food at a time like this? World (AKA the five of you, my close friends, who read this when I hover over your shoulder and ask you if you've read it), welcome to the Fremont Fair in Seattle.

Ah, Seatlle. Home of so many f*cking hippies they may as well rename the town to Stinkattle. Ok, so penning jokes is not my forte. But do I really need to write jokes about this? This is fucking serious.

Thanks to Kelly, former Seattle resident who came to her senses, for this and many other awful hippie pictures from the Fremont Fair.

SUBMIT YOUR HIPPIE PICTURES AT FCKINGHIPPIES@GMAIL.COM

3 comments:

  1. The Greek restaurant behind the fucking hippie is EXCELLENT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure he's a hippie? He reminds me of a circus clown I used to work with.

    ReplyDelete