Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ISIHALADUTB



ISIHALADUTB: I'm Sorry I Have A Life And Don't Update This Blog

Luckily for you two readers I have some very eager beavers (and a couple of proudly unpaid staff members) to do the field work for me while I'm getting drunk in different cities no where near people who aren't wearing shoes, so I've got some pretty ridiculous photos from festivals with names like Eeyore's Birthday (yes, the donkey) and Bonaroo. (I did, however, manage to take this very clear and award worthy photo below myself:)

I was planning on eating at Bughouse Cafe* until I saw this and just drowned myself in shitty frozen fruit sangria instead.


Kim Cattrall is probably not a hippie, but fuck her feet. Seriously.



*Not the actual name of the restaurant. But pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment