Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SIWTV: Sometimes I Watch TV


I shouldn't even be admitting that I sometimes see the occasional American Idol episode. It comes on before Lost and my Lost buddy watches it before hand, and, and..whatever, I somehow manage to keep up by watching half an episode a week.

ANYWAY.

This fucking hippie. I swear, she really makes me feel conflicted about life and my beliefs.

I hate to say it, but she is the best sounding person on that show.

..I know...I know. She even sang Janis Joplin, it was typical and really gross but between that hispanic guy with those black glasses who thinks he's the jam, the lead singer of nickelback and that really poor version of Z.Efron she's really not going up against much is she?

But she has ugly teeth! Ha! Take that!...


....

No comments:

Post a Comment